Contact Chapter Office for Posting Information : Contact Chapter HERE
JOB POSTING: CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION ON-SITE ASSISTANT MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
The Beauvallon Condominium Association is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join the management team at a up-scale high rise condominium building near the center of downtown Denver. The individual selected for this position will work with the General Manager and the Board of Directors in ensuring the day to day activities are completed in a highly professional manner.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
The ideal candidate must have experience and the ability to:
* Maintain good relations with both the residential and commercial unit owners, tenants and Directors
* Work cooperatively with the on-site General Manager and the Board of Directors
* Ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports and meeting minutes
* Maintain the required records of the association
* Assist in the coordination of mailings, meetings and special events
* Assist in management of on-site staff to include concierge, security, custodial and maintenance
* Answer telephone and email communications in a professional and timely manner
* Attend Association meetings (approximately 12 meetings annually)
* Review and approve vendor invoices prior to payment
* Possess high levels of competence in database management, word processing and computer skills
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
* Minimum of 2 years experience in management with emphasis on Community Associations
* M-100 and CMCA preferred
* Colorado CAM preferred
The Association offers a benefits package including:
* paid time off (vacation, personal and parental)
* partial paid health, dental and vision insurance premiums
* competitive compensation based on experience
* potential for annual bonus
If you meet the requirements and wish to become a part of the Association’s team please email your resume including salary requirements to email@example.com.
JOB POSTING: COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Harmony Management Group, Inc. a growing boutique HOA Management firm in Denver Colorado is recruiting for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic Community Association Portfolio Manager to join our team.
Are you tired of a highly-structured corporate work environment? Do you want to utilize the latest in technology and work for a small to mid-size company that is flexible and emphasizes life balance?
If you are committed to the HOA and property management industry, then we want to talk to you!
We provide a relaxed, but professional and friendly work environment. We are looking for the right fit - a self-motivated individual who can work autonomously while staying connected with the overall team. If you enjoy working in a unique office situation, making a contribution where it truly matters and is appreciated, you will thrive in your position at Harmony Management Group! We offer modern-day HOA technology to make you more productive in your position. We have a corporate office but most of our team members work remotely and at their own pace. Our staff knows their responsibilities, caters to the client, and meets the expectations of both.
Candidate must have previous direct experience as a Portfolio Manager and the ability to manage an existing portfolio of HOA Communities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Under the direction of multiple Boards of Directors, the Community Association Manager position is primarily responsible for the daily business operations and management direction of a portfolio of Community Associations. Candidates must know how to oversee contract administration, manage budgets and financial matters. The Community Manager advises the Board of Directors and communicates with homeowners in the daily management of each association's business and operations.
Candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills; a high degree of professionalism; and excellent communicative and computer skills. Must have superior leadership skills, a strong operational background, and be willing to operate via a collaborative approach to community management. Must be able to perform and/or manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities concurrently with a positive attitude and approach.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
(includes but is not limited to)
The ideal candidate will have expertise in the following areas:
PRIMARY ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
(includes but is not limited to)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Colorado driver’s license and insurance required. Must have reliable transportation to conduct site visits and be available for evening meetings and occasional weekend meeting/community walk through.
Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Harmony Management Group ( http://firstname.lastname@example.org ) Submissions that do not include salary requirements will NOT be considered.
JOB POSTING: ONSITE MANAGER
Westwind Management Group, Inc. has an opening for an onsite manager in a well-established, respected, large-scale single family community (1851 homes) in the southeast metro area.
This independent onsite position offers creative flexibility and is ideal for a high quality, self-reliant professional who thrives on individual accountability and problem-solving.
Because no other staff members are located at the onsite office, this manager is primarily responsible for their own organizational systems and communication and must enjoy interacting with residents, contractors and volunteer leaders in the community, as well as dealing directly with oversight of amenities such as a pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, playgrounds and common areas and conducting covenant compliance inspections. The overall focus on community enhancements, procedural improvements, and other detail driven items along with the opportunity to build stronger, more meaningful relationships with Board Members, vendors and homeowners alike, are very rewarding aspects of the job.
The individual selected for this position would join the Westwind Management Group, Inc. professional family, and have a team at the office which provides support in management, governance and accounting for the Community; they include an Association Business Manager as a direct supervisor, support from the Association Business Manager’s Assistant, and an Accounting Representative who would handle owner accounts, payables & receivables.
We have been in the business of providing excellence in community association management and accounting for over 30 years and we offer competitive benefits, including 100% of the employee’s health care premiums being paid.
· Knowledge of generally accepted management practices and procedures.
· Ability to read, understand and implement requirements of the Association governing documents and Association guidelines and Board directives.
· Strong use of business English, vocabulary, spelling and mathematics skills.
· Ability to coordinate all functions of association operations.
· Ability to research problems and prepare written, detailed recommendations for resolution.
· Ability to relate effectively with Board members, Committee members, Association members and Vendors.
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision on the site.
· CMCA® certification and State of Colorado CAM License
· PCAM® and / or LSM® designations are a plus
· Minimum of 3 years Community Management Experience
· Ability to attend two (2) night-time meetings per month.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. You are also welcome to email or contact Rana at 303-369-1800, ext. 121 if you have any questions regarding the position.
JOB POSTING: ASSOCIATION ACCOUNTING REPRESENTATIVE
Excellent Job Opportunity in our Accounting Department! If you are looking to join a professional family which delivers the highest quality Service with Passion, Integrity, Responsibility, Innovation and Transparency in a friendly and positive work environment, then check us out! www.westwindmanagement.com
We have an Association Accounting Representative position which has recently opened up and are now accepting resumes. If you are interested, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.